Last updated: June 04, 2023
NO PURCHASE IS REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN. A SINGLE VOTE OR MULTIPLE VOTES DO NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING, BUT MULTIPLE REFERRALS DO.
- Eligibility: This Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open solely to individuals who sign up on the online sweepstakes page and are at least 18 years old at the time of entry. The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of Malaysia and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Talentbank Sdn Bhd (the “Sponsor”), their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers, immediate family members, and/or those living in the same household are ineligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, you concur to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you certify that you meet the eligibility prerequisites set forth herein. Further, you agree to accept the decisions of Talentbank Sdn Bhd as final and binding as it pertains to the content. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
- Sweepstakes Period: Please refer to our official voting timeline for details.
- How to Enter: Entry into the Sweepstakes is made by submitting an entry using the online form provided on this site. The entry must fulfill all sweepstakes requirements, as outlined, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Talentbank Sdn Bhd. You may enter only once, using a single email address. The use of multiple email addresses, identities, devices, or fraudulent methods to circumvent the rules may lead to disqualification at the sole discretion of Talentbank Sdn Bhd.
- Prizes: The estimated retail value of all prizes is referred to on our website. The prizes are detailed on our website www.graduatechoiceaward.com. Winning a prize is not guaranteed and your chances of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received. The actual value of the prize may vary at the time of the prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitutions are allowed, except at the Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. All prize-related expenses, including any taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of the prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for Talentbank Sdn Bhd to use the winner’s name, likeness, and entry for advertising and trade purposes without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning are dependent on the number of eligible entries received.
- Referral Entries: Participants may increase their chances of winning by referring others to the sweepstakes. For each person referred that enters the sweepstakes, the referrer will receive an additional entry into the sweepstakes. The number of additional entries one can receive through referrals is not limited. Participants found to be referring non-genuine participants (bots, fake accounts, etc.) may have their entries disqualified at the discretion of Talentbank Sdn Bhd.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winners of the Sweepstakes will be chosen in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winners will be notified via the email address they used to enter the Sweepstakes within seven (7) working days following the winner selection. Talentbank Sdn Bhd holds no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings, or for winners providing incorrect or non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 21 days from the time the award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, the prize may be forfeited, and an alternate winner selected. Receipt by the winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT THE SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content, you understand that Talentbank Sdn Bhd, anyone acting on behalf of Talentbank Sdn Bhd, or its respective licensees, successors, and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, globally in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the world, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity, or information and for trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
- Terms: Talentbank Sdn Bhd reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Talentbank Sdn Bhd may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Talentbank Sdn Bhd. Talentbank Sdn Bhd reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Talentbank Sdn Bhd has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void votes/referrals for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Talentbank Sdn Bhd reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Newsletters: By entering the Sweepstakes you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from Talentbank Sdn Bhd. You can opt out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Talentbank Sdn Bhd and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF MALAYSIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, the participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resorting to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Malaysia having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will the participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than the participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: For the names of the winners of the current year, please contact us at and in the body of the email type ‘Please e-mail me the winners’ list for the Talentbank Sdn Bhd Sweepstakes. For privacy purposes, we do not disclose the name of last year’s winners.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Talentbank Sdn Bhd, B-1-19, Plaza Damas 3, Jalan Sri Hartamas 1, 50480 Kuala Lumpur.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with the Malaysia Ministries, Universities, Employers, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, Pinterest, Linked In, or Google. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this sweepstakes and not to Malaysia Ministries, Universities, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, or Google. Any questions, comments, or complaints regarding the sweepstakes must be directed to Talentbank Sdn Bhd, and not to any social media platform.